Article Number: 198.745.77
18 1/2 "
18 7/8 "
17 3/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- The padded seat means you sit comfortably.
- Footrest for extra sitting comfort.
- The chair legs are made of solid wood, which is a durable natural material.
- The cover for HENRIKSDAL bar stool with backrest is easy to put on and take off.
Good to know
- Suitable for bar height 35⅜".
- For increased stability, re-tighten the screws about two weeks after assembly.
- May be completed with FIXA self-adhesive floor protectors to protect the underlying surface against wear.
- This bar stool has been tested for home use and meets the requirements for durability and safety, set forth in the following standards: EN 12520 and EN 1022.
- Do not wash.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron medium temperature, max 300°F/150°C.
- Dry clean any solvent except trichloroethylene.
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Bar stool with backrest frame:
- Leg/ Front rail/ Side rail: Solid oak, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Back: Polyurethane foam 1.5 lb/cu.ft.
- Seat: Particleboard or MDF, High-resilience polyurethane foam (cold foam) 2.2 lb/cu.ft.
- Lining: Polyester wadding
Cover for bar stool with backrest:
- 50 % viscose/rayon, 30 % linen, 20 % polyester
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.