Article Number: 290.319.11
41 1/2 "
77 1/2 "
74 3/4 "
Max. mattress thickness:
8 1/4 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- With this loft bed you get a complete solution for your child’s room – including desk, wardrobe and open shelf unit.
- You can assemble the desk parallel, perpendicular, or complete with 2 ADILS legs for a free-standing desk.
- If you choose to assemble the desk perpendicular to the bed, you can access the wardrobe from both sides.
- To reduce the risk of slipping, the ladder has anti-slip grooves.
- It´s easy to keep sockets and cords out of sight but close at hand with the cable outlet at the back.
- At least 50% (weight) of this product is made from renewable materials.
- Product possible to recycle or use for energy recovery, if available in your community.
Good to know
- Bed base included.
- The ladder can be mounted on the right side of the bed only.
- High beds and the upper bed of bunk or loft beds are not suitable for children under 6 years of age due to the risk of injury from falls.
- The mattress must be max. 7⅞" thick in total in order not to exceed the safety marking on/by the upper part of the ladder.
- It is important not to screw hooks or handles onto the bed or hang ropes or belts in which children can get caught when playing.
- Min. ceiling height required: 94½".
- Loft bed frame, desk and storage:
- Head/footboard/ Bedside/ Frame/ Shelf: Fiberboard, Particleboard, Paper, ABS plastic, Foil, Acrylic paint
- Bed base: Fiberboard, Coarse particleboard (OSB), ABS plastic, Foil, Acrylic paint
- Ladder: Particleboard or MDF, ABS plastic, Foil, Acrylic paint
- Step: Solid birch, Acrylic paint
- Supporting rail: Galvanized steel
- Particleboard, Honeycomb structure recycled paper filling, Foil, ABS plastic
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.