Article Number: 290.539.17
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- The drop-leaves can be folded and removed, so you can quickly adjust the table size according to your needs.
- The hole in the middle of the table top keeps your umbrella in place.
- You can make your chair more comfortable and personal by adding a chair pad in a style you like.
- For added durability and to make the furniture look new and fresh longer, it has been pre-treated with several layers of opaque paint which coats the surface with a thick and protective film.
- 100% renewable material. (Fixtures excluded)
- We have clear requirements for all the wood we use, including a ban on illegally harvested wood. By 2020, we want all our wood to come from more sustainable sources, defined as certified or recycled.
- Product possible to recycle or use for energy recovery, if available in your community.
- Cushions are sold separately.
Good to know
- May be completed with HÅLLÖ, EKERÖN or NÄSTÖN seat/back pad.
- Includes: Table (min. length 55", length 78¾", max. length 102⅜", width 30¾", height 28⅜") and chair (width 24¾", depth 31½", seat width 17⅜", seat depth 19", seat height 16", height 39¾").
- Only recommended for outdoor use.
- The best way to extend the life of your outdoor furniture is by cleaning it regularly and not leaving it outdoors unprotected more than necessary.
- Clean: Use a mild soapy solution. Wipe dry with a clean dry cloth.
- Maintenance: As long as the paint is fresh, it is sufficient to clean the furniture regularly. If the paint should begin to flake or look worn you can repaint the furniture or touch it up where needed.
- Storing: If possible, store in a cool dry place indoors. If the furniture is stored outside, cover it with a waterproof cover. After a rain or snowfall, wipe off excess water or snow from flat surfaces. Allow air to circulate to avoid condensation.
- Solid eucalyptus wood, Acrylic paint
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.