Article Number: 290.849.66
31 1/2 "
27 1/2 "
47 1/4 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- You can easily adjust the height of the desk between 27½" and 47¼" by just turning the handle to get the best position for both sitting and standing.
- Changing positions between sitting and standing helps you both feel and work better.
- Comfortable for left- and right-handers, as the crank handle can be mounted on the left or right side.
- The crank handle slides in under the table top when not in use for a clean, uncluttered look.
- Adjustable feet allow you to level the table on uneven floors.
Good to know
- This desk has been tested for domestic use and meets the requirements for durability and stability set forth in the following standards: EN 12521 and EN 1730.
- Can be used with SIGNUM cable trunking to keep all cords in place.
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Table top:
- Particleboard, Paper, Fiberboard, Acrylic paint, Acrylic paint, ABS plastic
Underframe sit/stand f table top:
- Feet: Steel, Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Center support beam/ Leg/ Side rail/ Crank: Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Handle: ABS plastic
- Shaft: Steel, Galvanized
- Tube: Aluminum
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.