Article Number: 291.292.91
98 7/8 "
38 1/4 "
32 1/4 "
Height under furniture:
5 7/8 "
23 5/8 "
17 3/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- You get extra soft comfort and support because the thick seat cushions have a core of pocket springs and a top of cut foam and polyester fibers.
- The core of pocket springs is durable and keeps its form and soft comfort for a longer time.
- There’s plenty of room for everyone to sit comfortably thanks to the sofa’s spacious design.
- The cover is easy to keep clean as it is removable and can be machine washed.
- The viscose/linen cover is soft to the touch and has a subtle texture that creates a nice crinkle effect.
- 10-year limited warrranty. Read about the terms in the limited warranty brochure.
"To really understand how comfortable NOCKEBY sofa is, you need to sit down in it or lie down. Maybe curl up in a corner or lean on the high armrests. That was my idea for the design, that I wanted it to be used in many different ways. I also wanted to make the cushions so soft that they embrace you, while keeping their shape and comfort over time. Because if you know how cozy and comfy this sofa is, you’ll want to spend as much time as you can there."
Designer Ola Wihlborg
- Renewable material (cotton).
- All the cotton in our products comes from more sustainable sources. This means that the cotton is either recycled, or grown with less water, less fertilizers and less pesticides, while increasing profit margins for the farmers.
- Machine wash, warm, normal cycle.
- To be washed separately.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron on reverse side, medium.
- Dry clean any solvent except trichloroethylene.
- Legs for sofa:
- Solid beech, Tinted clear polyurethane/acrylic lacquer
- Back and seat frame: Fiberboard, Moisture resistant particleboard, Plywood, Solid wood, Polyester wadding
- Seat cushion: High-resilience polyurethane foam (cold foam) 2.2 lb/cu.ft., Polyurethane memory foam.
- Back cushion: Polyester fiber balls
- Armrest cushion: Polyurethane foam 1.2 lb/cu.ft., Polyester wadding
- Double welded pocket spring unit: Steel
- 78 % cotton, 22 % polyester
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.