Article Number: 291.576.08
20 3/8 "
14 1/8 "
87 1/4 "
137 3/4 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- You can always adapt or complete this open storage solution as needed. Maybe the combination we’ve suggested is perfect for you, or you can easily create your own.
- The wide groove on the shoe rack collects dirt from shoes so it doesn’t get on the floor.
- You choose if you want to place the open storage solution against a wall or use it as a room divider since the post attaches to the ceiling.
- Adjustable shelves and clothes rail make it easy for you to customize the space according to your needs.
Good to know
- This furniture must be mounted to the ceiling.
- Different ceiling materials require different types of fasteners. Use fasteners suitable for the ceilings in your home (not included).
- Each post includes two fittings which enable mounting shelves, etc. to extendable portion, allowing you to utilize the entire post height.
- Two people are needed to assemble this furniture.
- One 15¾" wide shoe shelf holds 2 pairs of shoes.
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Post/ bracket for post:
- Aluminum, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Clothes rail: Steel, Anti-corrosive phosphate coating, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Tube/ Tube cap/ Holder: Reinforced polyamide
- Particleboard, Fiberboard, Paper, Acrylic paint, ABS plastic
- Steel, Anti-corrosive phosphate coating, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.