Article Number: 390.336.22
56 3/4 "
19 1/4 "
18 1/2 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- Storage space under the seat. The lid stays open so you can safely and easily take things in and out.
- A good-looking and practical bench that gives a warm, cozy feeling. Works well in the living room, hallway or bedroom.
- The cover is easy to keep clean as it is removable and can be machine washed.
- Tailored cover in a durable yarn-dyed cotton and polyester blend with fine details such as two-tone effect, piping and pleats.
- 10-year limited warrranty. Read about the terms in the limited warranty brochure.
- Renewable material (cotton).
- All the cotton in our products comes from more sustainable sources. This means that the cotton is either recycled, or grown with less water, less fertilizers and less pesticides, while increasing profit margins for the farmers.
- Machine wash cold, normal cycle.
- To be washed separately.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron low.
- Dry clean any solvent except trichloroethylene.
- Legs for ottoman and bench:
- Solid beech, Stain, Clear lacquer
- Main parts: Dyed through top-grain leather with a treated, embossed and pigmented surface
- Frame: Particleboard, Plywood, Fiberboard, Melamine foil
- Seat cushion: High-resilience polyurethane foam (cold foam) 2.2 lb/cu.ft.
- Leather strap: Top-grain leather, Herringbone weave 100 % cotton
- 75 % cotton, 25 % polyester
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.