Article Number: 491.575.65
64 7/8 "
21 5/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- You can always adapt or complete this open storage solution as needed. Maybe the combination we’ve suggested is perfect for you, or you can easily create your own.
- Adjustable shelves and clothes rails make it easy for you to customize the space according to your needs.
- You can combine open and closed storage - shelves for your favorite things and drawers for the things you want to store away.
- Drawers with integrated dampers close slowly, silently and softly.
Good to know
- This furniture must be secured to the wall.
- Different wall materials require different types of fasteners. Use fasteners suitable for the walls in your home.
- Two people are needed to assemble this furniture.
- One 31½" clothes rail holds about 24-26 shirts on hangers.
- One 31½" wide drawer holds about 10 pairs of folded pants or 24 T-shirts.
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Side unit:
- Aluminum, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Main parts: Steel, Anti-corrosive phosphate coating, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Pin: Steel, Galvanized
- Clothes rail: Steel, Anti-corrosive phosphate coating, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Tube/ Tube cap/ Holder: Reinforced polyamide
- Board on frame/ Partition: Particleboard, Fiberboard, Paper, Acrylic paint, ABS plastic
- Side panel: Particleboard, Acrylic paint, ABS plastic
- Drawer front/ Back: Particleboard, ABS plastic, Acrylic paint
- Drawer sides/ Drawer back: Particleboard, Foil
- Drawer bottom: Fiberboard, Printed and embossed acrylic paint
- Particleboard, Fiberboard, Paper, Acrylic paint, ABS plastic
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.