Article Number: 491.843.52
92 1/2 "
39 3/8 "
29 1/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- Every table is unique, with varying grain pattern and natural color shifts that are part of the charm of wood.
- Good environmental choice, because the method of using a top layer of solid wood on particleboard is resource-efficient.
- Table with a top layer of solid wood, a durable natural material that can be sanded and surface treated when required.
- The plank expression is enhanced by the design on the edges.
- The table has a full plank design that gives it an authentic plank expression with a genuine wood feeling.
- Renewable material (wood).
- Possible to separate for recycling or energy recovery if available in your community.
Good to know
- Seats 6.
- For increased stability, re-tighten the screws about two weeks after assembly.
- The table top has a ⅛" top layer of solid oak over particleboard.
- The table top is pre-treated with hard wax oil and no other treatment is necessary until the surface starts to wear.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Machine wash cold, normal cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron high.
- Dry clean any solvent except trichloroethylene.
- Particleboard, Solid oak, Oil-acrylic
- Leg: Solid oak, Tinted clear acrylic lacquer
- Back and seat frame: Molded layer-glued wood veneer with surface of, Beech veneer
- Back: Polyurethane foam 1.4 lb/cu.ft.
- Seat: High-resilience polyurethane foam (cold foam) 2.2 lb/cu.ft.
- Lining: Polyester wadding
- 75 % cotton, 25 % polyester
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.