Article Number: 492.205.95
21 1/4 "
22 7/8 "
38 1/4 "
21 1/4 "
16 1/2 "
18 1/2 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- The chair legs are made of solid wood, which is a durable natural material.
- The washable cover to HENRIKSDAL chair frame is easy to put on and take off.
- You sit comfortably thanks to the high back and seat with polyester wadding.
- Machine washable cover; easy to keep clean.
Good to know
- May be completed with FIXA self-adhesive floor protectors to protect the underlying surface against wear.
- For increased stability, re-tighten the screws about two weeks after assembly.
- This chair has been tested for home use and meets the requirements for durability and safety, set forth in the following standards: EN 12520 and EN 1022.
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Iron medium temperature, max 300°F/150°C.
- Machine wash warm, normal cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Dry clean any solvent except trichloroethylene.
- Chair cover:
- 62 % polyester, 38 % viscose/rayon
- Leg: Solid birch, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Back and seat frame: Molded layer-glued wood veneer
- Back: Polyurethane foam 1.4 lb/cu.ft.
- Seat: High-resilience polyurethane foam (cold foam) 2.2 lb/cu.ft.
- Lining: Polyester wadding
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.