Article Number: 591.298.07
Height including back cushions:
33 1/8 "
28 3/4 "
78 3/8 "
38 1/4 "
Height under furniture:
5 1/8 "
65 3/4 "
22 7/8 "
18 1/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- You get extra soft comfort and support because the thick cushion has a core of pocket springs and a top of cut foam and polyester fibers.
- The core of pocket springs is durable and keeps its form and soft comfort for a longer time.
- The wider seat angle makes the sofa feel deeper and you sit more comfortably.
- LJUNGEN is a durable cover made of a polyester fabric with a soft, velvety surface and a slightly reflective luster.
- The cover is easy to keep clean as it is removable and can be machine washed.
- The turned legs are made of solid beech.
- 10-year limited warrranty. Read about the terms in the limited warranty brochure.
Good to know
- This cover’s ability to resist abrasion has been tested to handle 45,000 cycles. 15,000 cycles or more is suitable for furniture used every day at home. Over 30,000 cycles means a good ability to resist abrasion.
- The cover has a lightfastness level of 5 (the ability to resist color fading) on a scale of 1 to 8. According to industry standards, a lightfastness level of 4 or higher is suitable for home use.
- Machine wash warm, normal cycle.
- To be washed separately.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron low.
- Dry clean any solvent except trichloroethylene.
- Legs for armchair/sofas:
- Leg: Solid beech, Stain, Clear lacquer
- Metal parts: Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
Frame 3-seat sofa:
- Frame: Particleboard, Plywood, Fiberboard, Polyurethane foam 1.5 lb/cu.ft., Solid wood
- Seat cushion: High-resilience polyurethane foam (cold foam) 2.2 lb/cu.ft., Polyurethane foam 2.0 lb/cu.ft., Polyester wadding, Polyester fiber balls
- Incased Pocket spring coil/ Zig-zag spring: Steel
- Back cushion: Polyester fiber balls
Cover for sofa:
- 100 % polyester
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.