Article Number: 591.396.89
44 1/8 "
54 3/4 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- With SUNNERSTA mini-kitchen you can easily create a practical and inspiring area for cooking, even in a small space.
- Sink made of stainless steel, a hygienic, strong and durable material that's easy to keep clean.
- The shelf is reversible, so you can choose if you want it to the right or left.
- It’s fast and easy to assemble and take apart.
- Adjustable feet make it possible to compensate for any irregularities in the floor.
”With SUNNERSTA freestanding mini-kitchen I want to encourage a creative and playful feeling about cooking. Create an open and welcoming kitchen even if your living space is small, a simple kitchen area in the office or a practical solution when renovating. Use the plastic hooks and containers to keep track of utensils and ingredients – and use the cart as a utility surface when there’s a lot going on in the kitchen. Hopefully it will make cooking more fun and easier.”
Designer Henrik Preutz
- Water is precious and should not be wasted. That’s why all our faucets and showers have a mechanism that helps save water and energy while keeping the water pressure just right. Good for us and our planet.
Good to know
- This furniture must be secured to the wall.
- LILLVIKEN strainer is included in the price, but packaged separately.
- LAGAN kitchen faucet is included in the price, but packaged separately.
- The kitchen faucet can be used in high-pressure systems. Tested to manage a pressure of max. 10 bar (1000 kPa). Recommended working pressure: 1.0 - 5.0 bar (100 kPa - 500 kPa).
- Max. temperature hot water system 176°F.
- WARNING! SUNNERSTA shelf should only be hung on the upper welded rail of SUNNERSTA mini-kitchen. It should not be hung on the lower screwed in rail or on the kitchen cart.
- A tool that makes it easy to screw the kitchen faucet in place is included.
- If you are uncertain about the installation, contact a professional. The installation shall be made in accordance with valid local building and plumbing regulations.
- May be completed with GRUNDVATTNET sink accessories for effective use of space at the sink.
- May be used with SUNNERSTA kitchen accessories.
- 5 hooks included.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Always wipe and rub the sink along the steel grain when cleaning.
- Do not use scouring-powder, steel wool, hard or sharp tools which can scratch the stainless steel surface.
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth dampened with water and a mild dish detergent or soap, if necessary.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Frame/ Shelf: Steel, Polyester powder coating
- Work top: Stainless steel
- Hook: ABS plastic
- Bumper pad: EVA plastic
Sink strainer with stopper:
- Main parts: Polypropylene
- Strainer/ Strainer basket: Stainless steel
- Seals: Synthetic rubber
Single lever kitchen faucet:
- Brass, Chrome plated
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.