Article Number: 592.300.56
54 3/4 "
29 1/8 "
36 1/4 "
27 1/2 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- The bed base can be placed at two different heights.
- One crib side can be removed when the child is big enough to climb into/out of the crib.
- Your baby will sleep both safely and comfortably as the durable materials in the crib base have been tested to ensure they give their body the support it needs.
- The crib base is well ventilated for good air circulation which gives your child a pleasant sleeping climate.
- At least 50% (weight) of this product is made from renewable materials.
- Product possible to recycle or use for energy recovery, if available in your community.
- Mattress and bedlinens are sold separately.
Good to know
- Conversion kit included.
- For your child's safety, use a 27½x52" crib mattress with our cribs.
- Complies with US standard 16 CFR 1219.
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Head/footboard: Particleboard, Honeycomb structure recycled paper filling, Fiberboard, Acrylic paint, ABS plastic
- Bedside/ Spindles/ Bed base frame/ Supporting rail/ Corner panel: Solid beech, Acrylic paint
- Bottom/ Bed rail: Fiberboard, Acrylic paint
- Frame: Particleboard, Acrylic paint, ABS plastic
- Fabric: 100 % nylon
- Fiberboard, Acrylic paint
Drawer without front:
- Main parts: Particleboard, Foil
- Drawer bottom: Fiberboard, Acrylic paint
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.