Article Number: 690.581.40
83 1/2 "
63 3/8 "
17 3/8 "
55 1/8 "
Height under furniture:
7 7/8 "
79 1/2 "
59 7/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- Adjustable bed sides allow you to use mattresses of different thicknesses.
- 30 slats adjust to your body weight and increase the suppleness of the mattress.
"I was inspired by the idea of creating furniture that makes it possible to furnish your entire bedroom in the same style. The result is the TYSSEDAL series. It’s light, neat and soft - with a handcrafted feeling in every detail. How about a headboard that the sunlight can filter through, a wardrobe with mirrors in the doors, and chests and nightstands with softly shaped tops and drawer bottoms with a printed pattern. All the pieces are on turned legs and have handles in brushed chrome. The quality and style I know will last for many years."
Designer Ebba Strandmark
- At least 80% (weight) of this product is made of wood, a renewable material.
- At least 50% (weight) of this product is made from renewable materials.
- Mattress and bedlinens are sold separately.
Good to know
- SKORVA midbeam is included in the price but packaged separately. It is required for the stability of the bed frame and to keep the mattress in place.
- Slatted bed base is included in the price but packaged separately.
- Create extra storage space under the bed with RÖMSKOG underbed storage box.
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Center support beam:
- Galvanized steel
- Spindles/ Leg, footboard: Solid beech or birch, Printed acrylic paint
- Bedside/ Footboard: Fiberboard, Printed acrylic paint
- Leg, headboard: Solid birch, Printed acrylic paint
- Headboard: Fiberboard, Solid birch, Fiberboard
- Main parts: Printed acrylic paint
Slatted bed base:
- Bed base slats: Beech veneer, Birch veneer, Foil, Adhesive resin as coating
- Ribbon: 100 % polypropylene
- Slat holders: Synthetic rubber
- Bed base: Beech plywood, Birch plywood, Solid beech, Solid birch
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.