Article Number: 691.001.63
21 1/4 "
22 7/8 "
38 1/4 "
21 1/4 "
16 1/2 "
18 1/2 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- You sit comfortably thanks to the high back and seat with polyester wadding.
- The washable cover to HENRIKSDAL chair frame is easy to put on and take off.
- Machine washable cover; easy to keep clean.
- The chair legs are made of solid wood, which is a durable natural material.
Good to know
- For increased stability, re-tighten the screws about two weeks after assembly.
- May be completed with FIXA self-adhesive floor protectors to protect the underlying surface against wear.
- This chair has been tested for home use and meets the requirements for durability and safety, set forth in the following standards: EN 12520 and EN 1022.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Machine wash very hot, normal cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron high.
- Dry clean any solvent except trichloroethylene.
- Chair frame:
- Leg: Solid wood, Acrylic paint
- Back and seat frame: Molded layer-glued wood veneer
- Back: Polyurethane foam 1.4 lb/cu.ft.
- Seat: High-resilience polyurethane foam (cold foam) 2.2 lb/cu.ft.
- Lining: Polyester wadding
- 75 % cotton, 25 % polyester
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.