Article Number: 691.625.99
43 1/4 "
27 1/2 "
29 1/2 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- We want KULLABERG table tops to have a natural and lively look. So we decided to leave knots and other marks in the surface which makes your table top unique.
- The desk can be used simply as a desk or a dining table depending on whether you mount the cross at the underframe edge or in the middle.
- The table top has pre-drilled holes for the underframe which makes assembly easy.
Good to know
- This desk has been tested for domestic use and meets the requirements for durability and stability set forth in the following standards: EN 12521 and EN 1730.
- For increased stability, re-tighten the screws about two weeks after assembly.
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Table top:
- Solid pine, Clear acrylic lacquer, Fiberboard, Honeycomb structure recycled paper filling
Underframe for table top:
- Main parts/ Side rail: Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Mounting plate: Aluminum, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Foot: Polypropylene
- Bracket: Aluminum
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.