Article Number: 691.926.81
25 1/4 "
33 1/8 "
20 1/8 "
Height under furniture:
1 5/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- The ottoman has spacious storage under the seat and a lid that stays up when you open it, so you can easily take out and put back what you are storing.
- DJUPARP cover is made of velvet which, through a traditional weaving technique gives the fabric a warm, deep color and a soft surface with a dense pile and light, reflective shine.
- The velvet is woven from viscose and polyester, which are strong and durable fibers.
- The cover is easy to keep clean as it is removable and can be machine washed.
- 10-year limited warrranty. Read about the terms in the limited warranty brochure.
Good to know
- The velvet reflects light in a characteristic way which may make the color appear as if it changes.
- Small fibers may appear on velvet. It happens naturally and they disappear over time and can also be removed with a lint roller.
- Press marks that may appear on the velvet usually disappear in time. With your hand, you can gently stroke in the direction of the pile or use a clothes brush. You can also use the vacuum cleaner with the soft nozzle.
- To make sure that velvet maintains its look and feel, it needs to be cared for regularly according to the care instructions included with the product.
- Iron on reverse side, medium.
- Machine wash warm, normal cycle.
- To be washed separately.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Steam iron is recommended.
- Dry clean any solvent except trichloroethylene.
- Ottoman frame with storage:
- Frame: Particleboard, Plywood, Fiberboard, Melamine foil
- Seat cushion: Particleboard, High-resilience polyurethane foam (cold foam) 2.2 lb/cu.ft., Polyester wadding, Polyester fiber balls, Melamine foil
- Metal parts/ Pocket spring unit: Steel
- Smolder resistant lining: Polyester wadding
Cover for ottoman with storage:
- 62 % polyester, 38 % viscose/rayon
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.