Article Number: 698.799.59
32 1/4 "
sink cabinet width:
31 1/2 "
19 1/4 "
26 3/4 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- 10-year Limited Warranty. Read about the terms in the Limited Warranty brochure.
- Smooth-running and soft-closing drawers with pull-out stop.
- You can easily customize the size of the drawer by moving the divider.
- You can easily see and reach your things because the drawers pull out fully.
- Drawers made of solid wood, with bottom in scratch-resistant melamine.
- The included water trap is easy to connect to the drain, washing machine and dryer because it is flexible.
- Unique water trap design gives room for a full sized drawer.
- At least 50% (weight) of this product is made from renewable materials.
- We have clear requirements for all the wood we use, including a ban on illegally harvested wood. By 2020, we want all our wood to come from more sustainable sources, defined as certified or recycled.
- Possible to separate for recycling or energy recovery if available in your community.
- The material in this product MAY BE recyclable. Please check the recycling rules in your community and if recycling facilities exist in your area.
- Bathroom faucet is sold separately.
- GODMORGON legs are sold separately.
Good to know
- Handles included.
- Strainer and water-trap included.
- This furniture must be secured to the wall with the enclosed wall anchoring device.
- Secure that the material in your bathroom walls can support the weight of the furniture. If you are uncertain about the installation, contact a professional.
- If you are uncertain about the strength of your bathroom walls we recommend that you use legs.
- Two people are needed to assemble this furniture.
- The sink should not come into contact with ammonia, acids, strong detergents, hair dye or chlorine.
- Please note that the sink may be up to ¾" wider than the sink cabinet to protect it from water leakage.
- Wipe clean with a mild soapy solution.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Wet marks should always be dried off as soon as possible to stop moisture penetration.
- Wipe clean with a water dampened soft cloth and a mild non-abrasive dish detergent or soap, if necessary.
- Do not use scouring powder, steel wool, hard or sharp tools which can scratch the surface of the sink.
- Sink cabinet with 2 drawers:
- Frame/ Back rail: Particleboard, Foil, ABS plastic
- Drawer front: Particleboard, Foil, ABS plastic, Foil
- Drawer sides/ Drawer back: Solid birch, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Drawer bottom: Particleboard, Melamine foil, ABS plastic
- Main parts: Polyester/crushed marble, Polyester
- Water trap/ Washer: Polypropylene
- Screw: Brass, Chrome plated
- Strainer/ Stopper/ Knob: Stainless steel
- Back foam: Polyethylene foam
- Seal: Synthetic rubber
- Shaft: Acetal plastic
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.