Article Number: 791.289.77
37 3/4 "
22 7/8 "
46 7/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- This desk is designed to grow with your child, thanks to the three different heights.
- The desk is easily adjusted to 23¼", 25⅞" or 28⅜" by using the knobs on the legs.
- You can keep cables and extension cords organized by placing them in the cable holders between the front and back legs.
- Choose an expression to suit your home and style by turning either the green or white side of the back panel outwards.
”We designed PÅHL to make a flexible desk that suits different needs. It grows with your child thanks to the three different heights, and has a design and quality that makes it easy to use and love for many years to come. We wanted the desk itself to be as basic as possible, so that everyone can add whichever functions they wish and only pay for what they really want and need.”
Designer Johanna Jelinek and Sarah Fager
- Use FIXA hole saw set to make a hole in the desktop where needed, for cable management or JYSSEN wireless charger. FIXA and JYSSEN sold separately.
Good to know
- The whole combination must be placed against a wall to avoid the risk of tipping.
- Wipe clean with a mild soapy solution.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Desk top:
- Particleboard, Paper, Fiberboard, Acrylic paint, ABS plastic
Underframe for table top:
- Steel, Pigmented epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Main parts: Particleboard, Printed acrylic paint, ABS plastic
- Adjustable shelf: Particleboard, Fiberboard, Printed acrylic paint, ABS plastic
- Back panel: Fiberboard, Foil
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.