Article Number: 791.581.44
49 1/8 "
21 5/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- You can always adapt or complete this open storage solution as needed. Maybe the combination we’ve suggested is perfect for you, or you can easily create your own.
- Adjustable shelves and clothes rails make it easy for you to customize the space according to your needs.
Good to know
- One 15¾" clothes rail holds about 10-12 shirts on hangers.
- One 31½" clothes rail holds about 24-26 shirts on hangers.
- This furniture must be secured to the wall.
- Different wall and door materials require different types of mounting hardware. Use mounting hardware suitable for the walls or doors in your home, sold separately.
- Two people are needed to assemble this furniture.
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Side unit:
- Aluminum, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Main parts: Steel, Anti-corrosive phosphate coating, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Pin: Steel, Galvanized
- Clothes rail: Steel, Anti-corrosive phosphate coating, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Tube/ Tube cap/ Holder: Reinforced polyamide
- Particleboard, Fiberboard, Paper, Acrylic paint, ABS plastic
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.