Article Number: 791.912.66
98 3/8 "
14 1/8 "
36 5/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- This rustic metal and solid wood shelf has an open back, so it’s easy to arrange cords and access power outlets.
- You can place electronic equipment behind the metal mesh doors since they allow signals to get through from your remote control.
- The storage unit stands steady on uneven floors since it has adjustable feet.
“The FJÄLLBO series is inspired by industrial design from the early 1900s. It’s timeless furniture where tradition and functionality go hand in hand. I’ve worked with simple, honest and durable materials such as metal and solid wood. You also get a rustic, simple style that can feel minimalistic or cozy – all depending on the setting. You can use the entire series, or why not combine one or more favorites with furniture you already have at home into a personalized interior.”
Designer Johan Kroon
Good to know
- This furniture must be secured to the wall with the enclosed wall anchoring device.
- Different wall materials require different types of fasteners. Use fasteners suitable for the walls in your home.
- Part of a series.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Frame/ Side panel/ Door/ Bottom panel: Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Top panel/ Shelf: Solid pine, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.