Article Number: 792.648.75
61 3/8 "
35 3/8 "
29 1/2 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- The tabletop in laminated glass is stain resistant and easy to clean.
- The hole in the middle of the table top keeps your umbrella in place.
- You can choose a table top in wood, aluminum or glass to give the table the style that suits you and your patio.
- Easy to keep clean – just wipe with a damp cloth.
- Product possible to recycle or use for energy recovery, if available in your community.
Good to know
- Handle with care! A damaged edge or scratched surface can cause the glass to suddenly crack and/or break. Avoid collisions from the side - this is where the glass is most vulnerable.
- Seats 4-6.
- The best way to extend the life of your outdoor furniture is by cleaning it regularly and not leaving it outdoors unprotected more than necessary.
- Clean: Use a mild soapy solution.
- Maintenance: Require no maintenance.
- Storing: If possible, store in a cool dry place indoors. If the furniture is stored outside, cover it with a waterproof cover. After a rain or snowfall, wipe off excess water or snow from flat surfaces. Allow air to circulate to avoid condensation.
- Table top, outdoor:
- Main parts: Tempered glass, Glass enamel
- finish: Plastic interlayer
- Aluminum, Polyester powder coating
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.