Article Number: 891.312.67
83 1/8 "
66 1/8 "
39 3/8 "
79 1/2 "
59 7/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- The natural grain pattern and rich texture of the wood are accentuated by first brushing the ash veneer then sealing it with a matt lacquer finish.
- Real wood veneer will make this bed age gracefully.
- Adjustable bed sides allow you to use mattresses of different thicknesses.
- 17 slats of layer-glued birch adjust to your body weight and increase the suppleness of the mattress.
- At least 80% (weight) of this product is made of wood, a renewable material.
- Mattress and bedlinens are sold separately.
Good to know
- SKORVA midbeam is included in the price but packaged separately. It is required for the stability of the bed frame and to keep the mattress in place.
- Slatted bed base is included in the price but packaged separately.
- Add 2 or 4 MALM bed boxes to create lots of extra storage space.
- Combines with other furniture in the MALM series.
- May be completed with VARV clamp spotlight which can easily be mounted to the headboard without screws.
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Bed frame, high:
- Head/footboard: Particleboard, Moisture resistant MDF, Fiberboard, Ash veneer, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer, Printed acrylic paint, ABS plastic, Paper
- Bedside: Particleboard, Moisture resistant MDF, Fiberboard, Ash veneer, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer, Printed acrylic paint, Paper, ABS plastic
Center support beam:
- Galvanized steel
Slatted bed base:
- Layer glued slats: Eucalyptus veneer, Pine veneer, Adhesive resin as coating
- Ribbon/ Ribbon: 100 % polyester, 100 % polypropylene
- Layer glued slats: Beech veneer, Birch veneer, Adhesive resin as coating
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.