Article Number: 891.574.84
7 1/8 "
19 5/8 "
Bowl, front to back:
15 3/4 "
Cut-out measurement width:
19 7/8 "
Cut-out measurement length:
21 1/4 "
Front to back:
20 5/8 "
20 5/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- 25-year Limited Warranty. Read about the terms in the Limited Warranty brochure.
- LÅNGUDDEN inset sink is slightly deeper at the back edge, so you can place things like dish detergent and a brush on the steel edge instead of on your countertop.
- Sink made of stainless steel, a hygienic, strong and durable material that's easy to keep clean.
- Under the sink is a sound-absorbing material which reduces resonances in the metal when using the sink, thus lowering the sound level.
Good to know
- LILLVIKEN strainer is included in the price, but packaged separately.
- Can be glued.
- May be completed with LILLVIKEN lid.
- May be completed with GRUNDVATTNET sink accessories for effective use of space at the sink.
- Thickness 0.9 mm, gauge number 21.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Always wipe and rub the sink along the steel grain when cleaning.
- Wipe clean with a water dampened soft cloth and a mild non-abrasive dish detergent or soap, if necessary.
- Do not use scouring-powder, steel wool, hard or sharp tools which can scratch the stainless steel surface.
- Single bowl top mount sink:
- Main parts: Stainless steel
- Foam: Polyurethane plastic
- Support panel: Recycled PP plastic
Sink strainer with stopper:
- Main parts: Polypropylene
- Strainer/ Strainer basket: Stainless steel
- Seals: Synthetic rubber
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.