Article Number: 892.071.15
24 3/4 "
sink cabinet width:
23 5/8 "
19 1/4 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- Smooth-running and soft-closing drawers with pull-out stop.
- You can easily see and reach your things because the drawers pull out fully.
- The included water trap is easy to connect to the drain, washing machine and dryer because it is flexible.
- Unique water trap design gives room for a full sized drawer.
- The material in this product MAY BE recyclable. Please check the recycling rules in your community and if recycling facilities exist in your area.
- Bathroom faucet is sold separately.
Good to know
- Knobs included.
- Strainer and water-trap included.
- Secure that the material in your bathroom walls can support the weight of the furniture. If you are uncertain about the installation, contact a professional.
- Two people are needed to assemble this furniture.
- The sink is resistant to most chemicals, except for strong acids and strong alkalis.
- Please note that the sink may be up to ¾" wider than the sink cabinet to protect it from water leakage.
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Wet marks should always be dried off as soon as possible to stop moisture penetration.
- Wipe clean with a water dampened soft cloth and a mild non-abrasive dish detergent or soap, if necessary.
- Do not use scouring powder, steel wool, hard or sharp tools which can scratch the surface of the sink.
- Sink cabinet with 2 drawers:
- Main parts/ Drawer front: Solid pine, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Drawer sides/ Drawer back: Solid pine, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Drawer bottom: Particleboard, Melamine foil, ABS plastic
- Main parts: Ceramic, Colored glaze
- Water trap/ Washer: Polypropylene
- Screw: Brass, Chrome plated
- Strainer/ Stopper/ Knob: Stainless steel
- Back foam: Polyethylene foam
- Seal: Synthetic rubber
- Shaft: Acetal plastic
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.