Article Number: 990.484.23
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- The hammock stand is easy to move since it has a wheel on one side. Just tilt the stand and roll it out of the way when you need to use your outdoor space for other activities.
- You can keep books, magazines or other things in the small pouch on the side of the hammock.
- Easy to hang up with the included hooks, no need to tie knots.
- Product possible to recycle or use for energy recovery, if available in your community.
- We have clear requirements for all the wood we use, including a ban on illegally harvested wood. By 2020, we want all our wood to come from more sustainable sources, defined as certified or recycled.
- Possible to separate for recycling or energy recovery if available in your community.
Good to know
- The hammock is intended for use by 1 person only.
- Only recommended for outdoor use.
- Hand wash warm water.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dryclean.
- Clean: Use a mild soapy solution.
- Maintenance: Require no maintenance.
- Hammock stand, outdoor:
- Main parts/ Base: Galvanized steel, Polyester powder coating
- Middle part: Steel, Galvanized, Polyester powder coating
- End cap: Polyethylene
- Feet: Polyamide
- Wheel: Polypropylene
- Fabric: 100 % polyester
- Bar: Solid eucalyptus wood, Oil
- Rope: Polypropylene
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.