Article Number: 991.299.90
30 3/8 "
22 7/8 "
34 5/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- The ÄPPLARÖ/KLASEN storage cabinet provides an extra storage area which can be moved easily.
- Also works perfectly next to the ÄPPLARÖ/KLASEN grill as a place to put serving plates and barbecue accessories.
- For added durability and so you can enjoy the natural expression of the wood, the furniture has been pre-treated with several layers of semi-transparent wood stain.
- We have clear requirements for all the wood we use, including a ban on illegally harvested wood. By 2020, we want all our wood to come from more sustainable sources, defined as certified or recycled.
- Possible to separate for recycling or energy recovery if available in your community.
- Use VÅRDA wood stain, for outdoor-use when re-staining the furniture.
Good to know
- Do not place hot objects directly on the wooden top shelf. Always use a pot stand to protect the shelf surface.
- Do not use a knife or other sharp objects directly on the shelf surface. Always use a chopping board.
- Casters included.
- May be completed with ÄPPLARÖ/KLASEN charcoal grill and cart with top shelf in stainless steel or brown wood.
- Only recommended for outdoor use.
- Do not wash.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dryclean.
- Wipe clean with a water dampened cloth.
- The best way to extend the life of your wooden outdoor furniture is by cleaning it regularly, not leaving it outdoors unprotected more than necessary, and re-staining it on a regular basis.
- Clean: Use a mild soapy solution. Wipe dry with a clean dry cloth.
- Maintenance: To prevent the surface from drying out and cracking, and moisture from penetrating into the wood, we recommend you to re-stain the furniture on a regular basis, for example once or twice a year.
- Storing: If possible, store in a cool dry place indoors. If the furniture is stored outside, cover it with a waterproof cover. After a rain or snowfall, wipe off excess water or snow from flat surfaces. Allow air to circulate to avoid condensation.
- Storage cabinet, outdoor:
- Main parts: Solid acacia wood, Acrylic stain
- Handle: Steel, Galvanized
- Tire: Synthetic rubber
- Fabric: 30 % polyester, 70 % polyethylene
- Hook and loop fastener, hard part/ Hook and loop fastener, soft part: 100 % nylon
- Solid acacia wood, Acrylic stain
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.