Article Number: 991.513.06
32 5/8 "
24 3/4 "
18 7/8 "
15 3/4 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- SÖDERHAMN seating series allows you to sit deeply, low and softly with the loose back cushions for extra support.
- You can sit in comfort with a slight, pleasant resilience thanks to the elastic weave in the bottom and high resilience foam in the seat cushions.
- All sections in the SÖDERHAMN sofa series can be used freestanding or put together into exactly the sofa combination you want and need ‒ both big and small.
- This cover is made from SAMSTA fabric in polyester and nylon. It has a smooth surface with a soft feel. The material is durable and the color has a modern look.
- The cover is easy to keep clean as it is removable and can be machine washed.
- 10-year limited warrranty. Read about the terms in the limited warranty brochure.
"The idea with SÖDERHAMN sofa is that you build your own combination by putting together the different sections to suit your home. One of the challenges in the design process was bringing in environmental thinking from the start and using materials efficiently. That's why we put elastic webbing in the bottom of the sofa which works together with the seat cushions to give a soft, slightly springy feel. And that's also what creates the light, airy style that I wanted to give the sofa."
Designer Ola Wihlborg
Good to know
- This cover’s ability to resist abrasion has been tested to handle 40,000 cycles. 15,000 cycles or more is suitable for furniture used every day at home. Over 30,000 cycles means a good ability to resist abrasion.
- The cover has a lightfastness level of 5 (the ability to resist color fading) on a scale of 1 to 8. According to industry standards, a lightfastness level of 4 or higher is suitable for home use.
- Machine wash cold, normal cycle.
- To be washed separately.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron low.
- Iron on reverse side.
- Dry clean any solvent except trichloroethylene.
- Corner section frame:
- Frame: Plywood, Fiberboard, Steel, Solid wood
- Back cushion: Hollow polyester fibers, Non-woven polypropylene
- Uppholstery material: Polyurethane foam 1.2 lb/cu.ft., High-resilience polyurethane foam (cold foam) 2.2 lb/cu.ft.
- Elastic webbing: 100 % polyester
- Laminated wadding: Hollow fiber polyester wadding, Non-woven polypropylene
- Hook and loop fastener: Polyamide
Corner section cover:
- 97 % polyester, 3 % nylon
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.