Article Number: 992.407.65
Height including back cushions:
37 3/4 "
31 1/8 "
90 1/2 "
23 5/8 "
17 3/8 "
55 1/8 "
78 3/4 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- Storage space under the seat.
- You can angle the loose back cushions any way you like, and adapt the seat depth and back support to suit your needs.
- The cover is easy to keep clean as it is removable and can be machine washed.
- This sofa converts into a spacious bed really quickly and easily, when you pull the underframe upwards and fold down the backrest
- Durable, cotton and polyester cover with texture and a soft feel.
Good to know
- The seat depth and total height depend on how you angle the loose back cushions.
- 5 back cushions are included.
- This cover's ability to resist abrasion has been tested to handle 20,000 cycles. A cover that withstands 15,000 cycles or more is suitable for furniture that should withstand everyday use in the home.
- The cover has a lightfastness level of 5 (the ability to resist color fading) on a scale of 1 to 8. According to industry standards, a lightfastness level of 4 or higher is suitable for home use.
- Machine wash warm, normal cycle.
- To be washed separately.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron medium temperature, max 300°F/150°C.
- Dry clean any solvent except trichloroethylene.
- Vacuum clean.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Sleeper sofa frame:
- Frame: Solid wood, Particleboard, Plywood, Polyurethane foam 2.0 lb/cu.ft., Felt liner
- Bed box: Plywood, Particleboard, Paint, Foil
- Back cushion: Polyester fiber balls
Cover for sleeper sofa:
- 65 % polyester, 35 % cotton
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.