Article Number: 992.689.57
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- The fabric gives excellent protection against the sun’s UV rays as it has a UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) rating of 50+, which means it blocks 98% of the ultraviolet radiation.
- It’s easy to open and close the umbrella by pulling the handle up or down. The umbrella automatically locks in the open position.
- Tilt function provides protection from the sun all day long.
- With a light, passing rain shower, you can stay and relax under the umbrella since the canopy repels water.
- It’s easy to keep the canopy clean and fresh since you can easily remove and machine wash it.
- The dope-dyeing process reduces consumption of water and dye while improving color fastness compared to traditional dyeing techniques.
- The air vent reduces wind pressure and allows heat to circulate.
- The hook-and-loop strap keeps the fabric in place when folded.
- The yarn in this product is dope-dyed, a color method for synthetic fibers, which reduces consumption of water and dye while improving color fastness compared to traditional dyeing techniques.
- No perfluorinated chemicals (e.g. PFOS, PFOA, PFOSA) are used to make this product water repellent. As perfluorinated chemicals are non-degradable, it’s better for you and the environment to avoid them.
Good to know
- May be completed with TOSTERÖ umbrella cover (63").
- Use with LINDÖJA umbrella canopy so that you have a spare canopy when you want to change the look of the umbrella or when the umbrella canopy needs to be washed.
- Always fold the umbrella when not in use and never use it when it is windy.
- The umbrella does not provide protection against reflected or scattered solar ultraviolet radiation.
- Clean: Use a mild soapy solution.
- Machine wash warm, normal cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry, low, normal cycle.
- Iron on reverse side, low.
- Do not dry clean.
- The best way to extend the life of your umbrella is by cleaning it regularly, protecting it with a cover whenever not in use and storing it in a cool, dry place indoors when the season is over.
- Umbrella frame:
- Pole: Aluminum, Polyester powder coating
- Ribs: Steel, Polyester powder coating
- Running head: Polypropylene
- 100 % polyester
- Base: Concrete, Tinted clear acrylic lacquer
- Tube: Polyethylene, Stainless steel
- Handle: 100 % polypropylene
- Foot: Polypropylene
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.