Article Number: 998.289.30
29 1/2 "
29 7/8 "
63 3/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- Can be converted to a shelf unit when the changing table is no longer needed.
- Renewable material (wood).
- Product possible to recycle or use for energy recovery, if available in your community.
Good to know
- WARNING! Prevent tip-over injury or death. Furniture with included restraints must be secured to the wall according to the product’s assembly instructions.
- Different wall materials require different types of fasteners. Use fasteners suitable for the walls in your home.
- Coordinates with other furniture in the HENSVIK series.
- May be completed with SKÖTSAM changing mat.
- Wipe clean with a mild soapy solution.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Cabinet with shelf unit:
- Main parts: Particleboard, Acrylic paint, Foil, ABS plastic
- Back: Printed fiberboard
- Frame: Acrylic paint, Moisture resistant MDF
- Top panel: Fiberboard, Acrylic paint
- Shelf: Fiberboard, Foil, ABS plastic
Changing table top:
- Moisture resistant MDF, Melamine foil, Acrylic paint, Foil
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.